domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Happens

Like saying everything that happens to me after that night it was very enriching talk, but I miss her so much as getting back to me, the answer is simple, but growing, maturing and healing my soul and my heart, but life brings many surprises at this point I can not stand by your side but it will undoubtedly spend forever with me because we are kindred spirits who are attracted by the universe, and it does not matter if I have to cross the world to reach for you I will that you'll find me, when we are not so busquemospor that is our history, you are destined to me as I ati if I miss the heart but is more what I miss the soul that is alone without his love.

1 comentario:

  1. Everything is fine....and will be ok...
    I promise you.....IMU.

    ResponderEliminar